Test of Proficiency in the Korean Language (TOPIK)
This examination aims to set the right Korean Language learning path for overseas Koreans and foreigners who do not speak Korean as their mother tongue and promote the use of the Korean language. The result of the evaluation can also be used for local university applications as well as employment purposes.
Who are eligible to take 'TOPIK'
1. Overseas Koreans and foreigners who do not speak Korean as their mother tongue
2. Those learning the Korean language and those with intentions to apply for local universities.
3. Those with an intention to join/work for domestic/overseas Korean companies and public organizations.
4. Koreans who study or graduated overseas.
The validity of ‘TOPIK’
Valid for two(2) years after the announcement of examination results.
National Institute for International Education (NIIED), Ministry of Education.
Usability of examination
1. University admission and academic management of foreign Korean Government Scholars.
2. Local university admission for foreigners and overseas Koreans who have completed 12 years of education abroad.
3. Obtaining a working visa for those who want to be employed at Korean companies, and serving as a standard for selecting and managing the employees.
4. Recognizing domestic practitioner license for foreigners with medical doctor qualification.
5. Application for the Korean Language Teaching Qualification test (level 2 and 3) and acquisition of a certificate.
6. Acquisition of permanent residency right.
7. Application for the issuance of the marriage-based immigrant visa.
For more information about the TOPIK, please go to http://www.topik.go.kr/
호주 한국어능력시험 공고
교육부 국립국제교육원이 주관하고 시드니한국교육원이 시행하는 2018년도 호주 한국어능력시험이 2018.10.20(토)에 실시됩니다. 한국어능력시험은 한국어를 모국어로 하지 않는 외국인 및 재외동포들에게 한국어 학습방향을 제시하고 한국어 보급을 확대하며, 그들의 한국어 사용능력을 측정하여 그 결과를 유학,취업 등에 활용케 하는데 목적이 있습니다.
1. 시험일 및 시험 시간
TOPIK I : 1교시 (듣기 읽기) 09:10 - 11:10
TOPIK II : 1교시 (듣기 쓰기) 12:30 - 14:20 / 2교시 (읽기) 14:50 - 16:00
2. 응시수수료 및 지불 방법
가. 응시수수료 - TOPIK I : $35, TOPIK II : $40
나. 응시수수료 지불 방법
- 온라인 or - 현금 : 시드니한국교육원 TOPIK 접수처에서만 접수 가능
Please bring along your IC (e.g. driver license) & pen(s). Please follow the signboards from the main entrance or the car park.
- 서부호주한글학교 : 65 Woodsome St Mt Lawley or - 서호주대학교 : University of Western Australia
나. 접수마감 : 2020. 8. 1 발표: 2020. 11. 30
How to Apply from Perth?
Step 1: Right Click & choose the test place & Application for KLCEC students
Step 2: Fill in your details
If you are KLCEC student, please write KLCEC Perth in the form.
Step 3: Confirm your details
You will receive the confirmation note by email so please keep it.
Note: Bring your IC (Identification Card), pencil and your application number which you can print out from the website.
TOPIK Workshop - KLCEC
For KLCEC students: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Certifications:
Workshop dates will be given to KLCEC students in early Sept.